Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Get FREE eBooks at Project Gutenberg

Hey there!

Julia here. Who doesn't love a good book? When I was a little girl I nearly always had a book in my hand. Mama could tell you stories about me rollerblading while reading a book, up and down our concrete driveway. (Obviously, I was destined for multitasking greatness later on, right?.... ha-ha. I wish.)

If you love reading and you love getting things for FREE (who doesn't love that?!) We have a resource you need to know about.

Project Gutenberg!


www.gutenberg.org
Gutenberg.org has over 42,000 (!!!) free ebooks available for downloading directly to your computer, kindle, or smartphone, or you can read them online.

A few of the books we've downloaded have been G. A. Henty adventures, Jane Austen novels, and Sherlock Holmes audiobooks. That's right! Many of their books are available on audio.

What are you waiting for? Head over to Gutenberg.org and start collecting some free ebooks today!

And, if you already use Gutenberg, tell us about your favorite finds!






Linking up on these fine sites.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word. You are sooo totally awesome Julia! I love you!!! THANKS SO MUCH! -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You are quite welcome, Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to comment on our blog! We are delighted to have you here and hope you enjoyed and were inspired by our posts. Have a lovely day!